I got a call from the Ellen Show today and they asked me to tell them more about my picture. Once I did they said I would need to send them a recent picture of what I look like today and asked if I would be willing to come to this Wednesday's taping of the show (the 23rd)! I haven't been totally approved of yet, because they need to look at my current picture, but I think I AM GOING TO BE ON THE ELLEN SHOW!!!! I am totally excited!!!! My mom bought that picture and hung it on the wall to teach me that even when we misbehave we still have to live with our consequence.......little did she now that me going on national TV was one of those consequences! :-)
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I think I just peed a little in my pants laughing at you! Really so so funny!!! It will make good material on your adoption profile!!!
I love that Kiera just peed in her pants! I know your just gonna get the same reaction from Ellen.
WE ARE SO THERE! And girl… if I have to pull out my secret dance move… one I didn’t pull out for the first time we were @Ellen just so I get a better prize, I WILL do it! Call me and tell me what’s going on. SO awesome!
hahaha LOVE IT! You rock! Let us know when the show will air. I'll totally be watching!
congratulations! I want to know when the show is on too. You better call me! (Love the picture too!!!hahaha!)
WoW!! What an exciting life you lead!! I remember you when you were 4, but don't remember this photo!! I will have to keep up with your blog more often, as I know I will never get to see the Ellen show..darn work always gets in the way of the best daytime shows!! Love YOU !!
Holly, when are you going to tell us what happened? Did you really get on Ellen? Did you get a prize???? Hurry and post--I'm on pins and needles!
Yeah!
hahah, FIRST - you are freaking awesome! Second - Ellen is a great show! PLEASE post and tell us the update! So fun!!!
any updates on the show??? i hope so!!
Post a Comment