Monday, February 8, 2010

Watch Out Ellen!!!

A couple of months ago some friends and I had a chance to be in the audience of the Ellen Degeneres show. We were so stinking excited! We waited a few hours outside to get in, were escorted to our seats and told to DANCE! Oh, and we danced! We thought that Ellen would be coming out any minute and wanted to show her all of our wicked dance moves. I was lucky enough to get an isle seat and was doing my best to get on TV. About 30 minutes later after all my dance moves were exhausted (as well as my out of shape body), and sweat was running down the back of my neck, Ellen decided to make her debut. The show was great and funny yeah, yeah, yeah......but by the end of show I was prizeless!!! What the heck, Ellen?! I was thankful for the experience and fun, but where are my prizes?! I NEED prizes! So, in attempts to get back on the Ellen show AND win a prize I am submitting this picture.

I don't know how many of you watch Ellen, but she sometimes plays a game of who has the ugliest childhood photo......and beside my wicked dance moves I think I have that too! This was taken when I was a brat and 4 years old. My mother seriously had this as a 8X11 and hung it on the wall next to my sister's school pictures. I let you know if I win!

7 comments:

Mrs. KIR said...

seriously...without me? You had better NOT! If you get tickets, I want a personalized invitation--DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

We will know that that game is rigged if you don't make it on the show and win. Every time I see that game I think Holly's picture is so much uglier than that! Sorry but it is true. Girl, your gonna win BIG TIME!!

Season said...

I love that your mom actually hung it up. That's awesome. I wish you the best of Ellen luck, my friend. And I know what kind of dance moves you have too. Top-rate, that's for sure.

P3 said...

I'm still laughing!!! ha ha... I love that picture, never seen it before... You will win!
Heck Haley looks so much like you.

P3 said...

I'm still laughing!!! ha ha... I love that picture, never seen it before... You will win!
Heck Haley looks so much like you.

Catherine said...

Oh gosh, I've already seen that picture and yet just looking at it again makes me seize up with laughter. And to think, that four-year-old Holly was my best friend. Who am I kidding, we were both brats.

Mom said...

This picture sure brings back LOTS of memories Holly.
I'm sorry you didn't want your picture taken that day - but I had to follow through on the consequences---I told you we were going to hang it up in the house with your sisters pictures - smiling or not.
It's not always easy to be a Mom.