I have found my new calling in life! There is this lady in my ward who is so creative and cute that makes the coolest cards out of scrapbooking materials. I have always wanted to make cards myself, but never have had the time.....until now. My mother-in-law this week sent me 7 BOXES of scrapbooking paper (needless to say I am set for life) and I have been busy ever since! Here are some of my favorite cards that I have made this week. They are not as cute as Sister Peterson's, but I love making them! Don't be surprised if you get some cards in the mail from me soon! :-)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
My New Hobby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love them!!! My mom is really good at them but I did not inherit that gene. Anyway I talked to more people tonight and I can't sleep as you can tell by the fact that it is almost 11. Anyway I am sure I will talk to you tomorrow.
Those are SOOO adorable! I wish i was creative and could do cute stuff like that. Oh and by the way, no i'm not engaged..... not yet at least. lol I'll let you know when i am.
Me likey! Now that we are in AZ for the summer- I can go over to my mom's and get creative! She has the Mary Poppins bag except it's her garage. Everytime I go there I find something new to creative. I wanted a piece of art on my bare walls for the summer, so I got a board, it was painted red, and I tied different colored ribbons on it! Instant fab!
Post a Comment