Saturday, May 17, 2008

Where You Be?!

Yesterday it was my turn to graduate. I would put some pictures up of that but I can't figure out how to get them to download the "wright" way. Bwahahaha! However, I think that the time to update this blog has come and gone!

Graduation went really well, especially for someone with a history like mine. At my 8th grade graduation I was too busy talking to the boy next to me that I didn't catch the sarcasm when my "so -called friend" told me that my name had just been called. I walked up to the podium (by myself!) and stood there for a good 30 seconds before one of my teachers told me to go sit back down. Then at my high school graduation after I received my diploma instead of going to sit back in my original row, I found myself in the back by the band....still trying to figure that one out. So this graduation went really well considering that I didn't actually do anything embarrassing during graduation. Before the event started I decided to go to the bathroom to get one more look in the mirror to make sure everything was in place. After I was in there for a minute I heard "Holly?....." when I said yeah the voice said "Sweetheart, you're in the men's bathroom." Horror struck and I turn to my left to see two urinals like 4 feet away that I hadn't noticed before. Oh Bother! Luckily Mrs. Slaughter (the director of dental hygiene) saw me go in and saved me. I know that these stories don't display it but I am not really that big of a ditz! I wonder what my next graduation will bring!

Until then.....I found this picture of me that was taken in a hotel in Chicago at the Dental Hygiene Board Review. Can you tell that I was exhausted? I fell asleep while doing my treatment that morning. :-)


3 comments:

Kiera said...

Congratulation! Those stories are classic! Thanks for the share!

The Anderson's said...

Hey You didn't tell me about that one. We are done. I can't believe it. It is a great feeling but sad at the same time.

Anonymous said...

ohhh, so funny. I will be laughing allthe way to the bathoroom--the wright one of course!