Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend was pretty fun! On Friday we drove to Springfield to see Jesse Keyser return home from his mission from Italy. He looks the same, but you can tell that he has grown so much which is awesome! Codi gets home this coming Friday as well from Brazil. I am so excited to see her that I can barely contain myself! :-)
On Saturday we drove up to Navuoo to see some friends of ours from BYU-I. Ryan and Tiffany just had a little boy named Samuel. He is adorable and we could have taken him home with us! Sunday morning when Justin and I both woke up we realized how sore our arms were from holding him. The kid is 11 lbs!! Ok, so we are wimps!
Sunday was church and recouping from our drives.
And Monday (today) we washed and cleaned out both of the cars! Another activity that involves using muscles in my arms that I didn't know I had. I think that this is the cleanest that our new car has been since we bought it. Justin and I both agree that once we have kids, car cleaning is going to be their chore. For dinner we went to taco bell and then ate at the park to spice up our lives. Not a typical memorial day barbeque, but will have to do since the Goddard's seem to never be coming home! Oh, the boredom without them!

The Samurai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so cute and I did try to call you yesterday--get our buns over here today and play!!!

TiffanyM said...

Sammy's So cute, He must get that from his dad. :)