Monday, June 2, 2008

The Sant Kids

This week I am watching my niece and two nephews while their parents are on vacation. I went from no kids to three which is a lot of work, but pretty fun at the same time. The kids have been so good! Today when I got out of the shower I found this note stuck to my bedroom door.


And this is what I found that the kids had made out of dominos. Something so little, but it totally made me smile. They are so fun and thoughtful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!

P3 said...

Holly, they love you so much! Thanks for all of your help last week, we appreciate you so much.

Justin said...

Hey beast! I love you

The Anderson's said...

Hey Holly looks like you had a great time. I am doing the babysitting thing for my parents this week. It has been fun and interesting all at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Cameron has since posted a similar sign that reads: 2:35 4:16 6:27PM 11:23 (all the times have been crossed out) 8:42AM front room See a Dominoes Master!