Friday, June 27, 2008

We Moved!!

Well, we made it to Springfield with little difficultly! We ended up getting a moving truck that was 1/2 the size that we moved into our apartment with 2 years ago. It was amazing how much crap we have accumulated over the last 2 years! Thanks to our friend/mover Paul we were able to fit everything in the truck and our two cars. It was like playing the game tetris. Justin called it the 8th Wonder of the World! ;-) The only thing that broke (that we know of so far) was a $5 mirror from Wal-mart so we were pretty lucky in that regard. However, I am going to miss our first home, the Goddard's, and my YW calling!!! It was a lot harder to leave than I thought it was going to be! We wouldn't have even made it out of Charleston yesterday still breathing if it wasn't for Mark Goddard. Yesterday was an experience when we knew without a doubt we had made a life long friend. Life is full of changes, surprises, and adventures.......bring 'em on, whether we like it or not.
Here is a picture of our new home.


Our bedroom window is the one of the far right. Can you see it?


There it is! Our new basement home!

3 comments:

TiffanyM said...

you will have to post pictures of your home all decorated! I'm so excited for you. The picture was misleading, if that was your house and not just the basement, man you guys are really lucky!

Anonymous said...

That is so hillarious!!!! You even got me a bit and I knew where you were moving:)

The Anderson's said...

Hey congrats on getting moved!! I can't wait to see more pics.