Saturday, September 13, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

One of my favorite families in the world....the Goddard's. And I can honestly say I love the WHOLE family. Each one of its members has blessed Justin or I some time or another, even the little people. A few weeks ago I traveled back to Charleston to visit the Goddard's for the weekend. After being there for about 24 hours my allergies became out of control! I blame it on the endless cornfields that surround the Charleston area. My nose was literally running non-stop and I quickly tired of blowing my sore nose every 2 seconds. To stop the madness I started shoving kleenexs up my nose and leaving them there. It came to my attention just how much three-year-old Lauson and I are alike, and how well we learn from those around us.

What I learned from Lauson.......



What Lauson learned from me. Lauson acting like he is running medicine into his "port." :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whose the monkey---you right? Cause my little boy is a lot of things, but a monkey he is not...well okay, maybe he is!

Very cute post! It kinda made me sad! We miss you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

What are our children going to do? I have complete strangers (kids) come up to me and try to put my O2 cord in their noses. I can only imagine one day walking in my front room with a child hooked up to my vest. When does the madness stop?!

The Anderson's said...

CUTE Story. Miss ya

Joni said...

What a cutie !! But where are the photos of you with Kleenex stuck up your nose??..that's what I want to see!!

Jeremy and Rebecca said...

My kids always try to tell me that they're "low" and need candy for their blood. Nice try. (Jeremy's a diabetic)