When Justin and I started planning our trip to Europe we read a lot of books to help us prepare for the unknown. The pleathera (sp?) of books we checked out from the library told us what things would be absolutely essential for us to bring while going over seas. We learned what ones were true.....and what ones that next time we could definitely do without. When you are carrying everything you own on your back, you quickly discover the true necessities of life. Even the things that were small and hardly weighed anything still took up precious space. One of the things that we now know we didn't really need were eye covers/blinders. We didn't use those retarded things once.....in Europe that is. It wasn't until we got home that Justin now wears them to bed every night because I have to read just ONE more chapter of my Stephenie Meyer book (which usually turns into five). He has been such a trooper putting up with me and my crazy reading addiction that I decided to post a picture of how my sweet husband goes to bed every night.
By the way, those grandma-looking sheets are Ashley's. :-)

6 comments:
I love "blinders!" As for the sheets....what a way to throw a sister under the bus! They are pretty grandma! With all your traveling this summer you missed Kansas City!
Oh silly Justin, but what guy would not want something that looks like a water bra covering his face at night--did I really just say that---well I never!
Changed my blog site early since we are going to be gone on the 31st it is now
thatswhatitellmyself.blogspot.cm
Sammy thinks Justin looks funny. *<:) We miss you!
I love all these pictures of Justin... he is a good sport.
PS - Do those come in small sizes for my 22 month old and my 7 year old?
lol - this is great! does he know you posted him with that on in the pretty sheets?
Post a Comment