Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Farewell Blogging World!

There once was I time that I lived for the blogging world. Something would happen to me throughout the week and I would think "I am so going to blog about that!" I would even think to take pictures of things that I wouldn't normally just so I could blog about it. And then, after I would post something I would check my blog like 3 times a day, just in case somebody, anybody, had read it and posted a comment. Now, the exciting days of blogging are over for me. It has started to become more of a chore. My life, although is a great one, don't get me wrong, is just plain not very exciting! I am not one of those people that say, "I don't have time to blog, my life is too busy!" Oh no, I am one of those people that have too much time on their hands and nothing to blog about! I hate that constant reminder in the back of my head telling me to post something so that three people (who I talk to on a semi-regualr basis) can read it. So....to the blogging world I say my good-byes! Maybe someday our pathes will cross again when I have kids or something. Farewell!

7 comments:

Kiera said...

No way... I am so sad... You better keep checking my blog and making comments! I will miss checking you out!

TiffanyM said...

I'm sad too!!! Ryan said to cut back to at least once a week!! This is the only way we know whats going on. I love seeing the pictures. I know about how your blog can feel like a chore. I haven't been doing mine for a few days!! I hope you still stay, We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Big, Big mistake. Just keep going. Who cares if you don't do it every other day. Everyone likes to read your blog. Mine is just as boring. My camera broke, so no more pics and to top it off, I cannot figure out how to post anything from the web, so we are left to my writing about life now. So if you want to compare boring, blog about that!

P3 said...

Oh Holly - please don't go away!!! Just take an extended break. I do that sometimes - when I'm feeling crappy and can't thiink of anything nice to say :)

I love seeing your picture and reading your witty posts...

TiffanyM said...

I miss you! Oh Ryan said that you and justin should get facebook. that way we can play speed racing. (thats the only thing ryan does online there :) keeps him busy...) and again we miss you! Oh Hows your apartment? Decorated cute yet? Moved in all the way... Just thinking of ideas for some posts!

Amy said...

Tear Tear Tear!

Anonymous said...

Holly Don't do it--Keep the blog baby I mean it. If you quit, our friendship is over, I mean it...don't tempt me to turn you loose.. I will I swear I will.

wait---are you quiting just to get rid of me...hmmm, I had better think my threat thru better..

Ummm, okay, starting over...

Oh Holly I would miss your blog--I have loved seeing into the wonderful world you call yours..so please re think!