Last night was Justin's ugly Christmas sweater work party. Some of his coworkers went all out and bought sweaters off ebay or went to Good Will. Me, being the cheapo that I am, didn't want to spend any money on a couple of sweaters that we may NEVER wear again. So where did I go for the goods?.......my mother's closet. I thought we did good, but there was ugly sweaters last night that totally beat ours! :-) Don't be jealous.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Christmas Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh, no you did not! Girl that is so funny!! I loved it. Will you donate them to Good Will now, like we used to do with mom's clothes? Have you told her about that?
I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. Justin looks like a nicely dressed gay man from the 80s with that sweater on. Why didn't you send out Christmas cards with THAT picture in it?
HAHA! I love your ugly sweaters. Not too ugly, just right! When is your birthday? I miss you! Happy Christmas ;)
Post a Comment