Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time Of the Year!

Merry Christmas and Holidays! Justin and I have had a great and busy holiday season so far. We are visiting Justin's family in California this week and it has been a huge blessing!

Christmas morning with the Colley/Wright family.


Our "Christmas morning" in IL.
Justin's first DeWalt drill. :-)

Justin got me some clothes from Down East (my favorite store).


This picture was taken at the annual Happy Birthday Jesus party at my mom's house. She made Christmas tree shaped hamburgers......it gets even better.....


This year my mom asked me to make Jesus' birthday cake. This is as good as my creative talent gets. :-)


We hope that you all have had a wonderful Christmas, eaten lots of goodies, spent meaningful time with family and friends, and most importantly remembered the true meaning of Christmas! We love you all and wish you the best in the New Year!

9 comments:

Adam said...

Nice blog, Happy Holidays!

TiffanyM said...

your cake is so cute!! I love it! i hope you're having a fantastic time. Merry christmas!

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

You are so cute Holly! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. I love the short hair too. I've never seen it that short. You are so beautiful! Hope all is well. xo

Mrs. KIR said...

Oh, the annual Happy Birthday Jesus party cracks me up...Just thinking about it makes me chuckle...anytime...anywhere. Your cake is a
(put on hillbilly accent here) right nice rendition of the holy birth!

P.S. LOVE your hair!

Anonymous said...

Jackie couldn't have said it any better. (speaking of the party cake.) I love that mom decided to make Christmas Tree hamburger patties. It really is a funny tradition when you think about it. Glad your having fun at Justin's too. Have a great new year!

Carissa said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the cake and the tree shaped hamburgers. You are so creative! :) By the way... did you get a haircut? It's really cute!

Amy said...

You guys look so cute! And I love your hair! The perfect Holly cut!

The Webber's said...

Hey - Bryson got the same cordless drill! Nice gift choice :D

Becky Home-ecky said...

I totally didn't know your mom did that, and ummmmm, that's hilarious.