When Justin and I got home from California we found that a new addition had to added to the family and his name is Rodney.
Addison got his head stuck in Rodney's crate on accident....he was yelling for help for about five minutes before we realized he wasn't crying wolf. Oopps! His last words were, "I wish I didn't have ears!"

7 comments:
That is awesome - both the puppy and that kids last words! I love kids! Love puppies nearly as much though... ;)
Cute little puppy and silly little Addison! Oh that boy--funny stuff!
awe, so cute!! you can buy clothes for puppies too!
You know we hear about kids sticking stuff up their noses and ears but usually not their entire head. I cannot imagine that cage smelled so good. I think if I were him I might have requested to keep the ears, get rid of the nose. So did you ever get him out?
Yay! I'm glad you have a blog too!
cute puppy...and Rodney...what a name!!!
Hi Holly! I found your blog from Season. Rodney is so cute! I hope you and Justin are doing well!
Post a Comment