![]() |

As most of you know I have Cystic Fibrosis. On May 30th I am going to be walking to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. They do reserach to develop treatments that extend the life of those with CF, and will hopefully one day find a cure. When the foundation was first founded, few patients made it to elementary school. Now those with CF live to a median age of 37. I haven't been to a Great Strides walk for about 10 years and feel like this is something that I really need to do. I was wondering if any of you would like to support me on this walk? I know that right know with the economy that money is tight, but every dollar helps! If anyone would like to donate please leave your email address with your comment and I will send you an email back with my home address. I have to turn in all the money on the 30th when I go for the walk. Thanks for your help!!


6 comments:
Oh Holly! Are you trying to win that free pink bike that I won when I was like 10. I think we still have it in mom's garage. We should probably send you some money but money is pretty tight until payday on Friday or Monday.
What happened with the shirt? Could you get it online? Do I need to pick it up? When is the wedding? Did you get your other clothes that I sent?
Cool! Tell me more! Where is it? How much do you need to raise?
Count me in.
I will see you there! Can also donate.
Hey Holly that is so awesome. I would love to send you some money to support the cause. My email is rachrach3411@gmail.com
Holly I really wanted to send you some mula, but because of our transition and just having a baby funds are really tight. But next year I am signing up and walking just for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I love doing walks and runs when the money goes to medical advances! :)I'm glad you informed us all! :)
Post a Comment