This is what happens when you have been in a hospital for a week, one of your best friends comes to visit you, and you muster up enough energy to look for a Halloween costume at Goodwill.
Hey So I am finally catching up with the blogging world. I was reading and realzied you all are adopting too. So exciting. Give me a call sometime I would love to hear how it is going.. We are in the process of our homestudy and are hopeing to be done with it by january.. Then on to finding a birthmom. I would love to catch up. Hope all is well, and you are feeling better. Reese
6 comments:
haha - love the pictures! Hope you're feeling better!
Classic! I love it Holly! :p
My vote is for the top costume...Definitely wear that one for your big Halloween night out!
I, too, would have to vote for the top one. You're so funny, Holly. And I'm sorry to hear you've been in the hospital!
Hey So I am finally catching up with the blogging world. I was reading and realzied you all are adopting too. So exciting. Give me a call sometime I would love to hear how it is going.. We are in the process of our homestudy and are hopeing to be done with it by january.. Then on to finding a birthmom. I would love to catch up. Hope all is well, and you are feeling better. Reese
Which one did you decide to do :) It looks like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment