Sunday, November 15, 2009

Post Halloween

Ok, so I know that Halloween passed two weeks ago, but our computer has been acting up and didn't allow me to update this blog until now. I wanted to show our pumpkin we carved this year. It was a dual effort, but turned out pretty cool. We were a cowboy (Justin begged me to let him be this) and a doctor. I know, I know, I didn't use the costumes from the last post. It was easy and we just used what we had in the closet. Next year however I am determined to pull out all the stops!

This is the biggest, most disgusting wart that you will ever witness....hopefully. It was progressively getting bigger and I went to the podiatrist to have to removed. They shaved it down and then placed acid on it and WHALA! It was way painful for about two weeks and is now gone, hopefully for good!


5 comments:

Mrs. KIR said...

That is the GROSSEST thing I have ever seen!! (your wart--not justin's costume:) Well, maybe not the grossest, but a close second to many!

Your pumpkin is da bomb:)

Kiera said...

Nice! Ammon had a nasty wart in between his toes... He had it scraped and acid... and then they all multiplied!!! I mean it... millions of the buggers... so we were told to use compound W... now that stuff is Stinkie!!! I just heard him say on Friday how much he missed all the friendly warts... WHAT are you kidding me? Who in their right mind misses a WART?
Hope you are enjoying the sunny weather because from the sounds of my window the rain has just turned to ICE... I hate winter!
Hugs*

Brandi said...

I totally know the pain of warts! I have been fighting the ones on my hand for a year! Ever since I got pregnant they attacked me! I have taken many trips to the skin doctor. :p I hope the trip I took two weeks ago will be my last one. :p

As for you wart picture I think it's awesome! Plus your pumpkin is so cool!

The Anderson's said...

Pumpkin is so cool.. Love the cowboy lol. Of course that is what justin wanted to be. SO glad that wart is gone lol. That is nasty looking.

TiffanyM said...

growing up i had one on my big toe and it killed me! I'm so glad its gone! :D your pumpkin. probably the most awesome one I've seen all year since we didn't carve any since we moved! I'm so glad you're doing well!