Saturday, November 21, 2009

Will I ever miss you? NOPE!

Do you ever come across people in your life that you can't wait until they are out of it? I don't mean to sound way harsh, but there has been a few times during my 25 years of human existence when I know that my life would be a lot easier if a certain "someone" wasn't in it. I am thankful for the challenge and the patience that was strengthened through my encounter with them, but NEVER want to see them ever again even if they are one of God's children. We have had a tenant in one of our apartments that finally moved out this weekend due to an eviction and I have never been so excited! (We manage an apartment building just FYI.)

After a three month eviction process, constantly cleaning up filth around the building left by this apartment, lack of rent, and being yelled at with profane language ---I am pleased to announce that I feel FREE!!!! That was until I walked into my vacant apartment......




This is just a few of the pictures I took. Can you find the cat feces? There is a lot of cleaning up to do! This sign was hysterical to us----where in the HECK would someone here find a clean plate?!?!

7 comments:

TiffanyM said...

I seriously hope the management higher someone to come in and clean this for you. Thats really disgusting! i'm so glad we don't live like this!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think my house has never been quite that messy. You've got to work at the garbage dump to feel like this is clean enough to walk into, let alone eat in. I wonder how many fur balls she ate last month. So one has to ask, do you have to clean this? I've got an idea, contact Mike Row from Dirtiest Jobs and tell him to bring his Ford pickup.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think my house has never been quite that messy. You've got to work at the garbage dump to feel like this is clean enough to walk into, let alone eat in. I wonder how many fur balls she ate last month. So one has to ask, do you have to clean this? I've got an idea, contact Mike Row from Dirtiest Jobs and tell him to bring his Ford pickup.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think my house has never been quite that messy. You've got to work at the garbage dump to feel like this is clean enough to walk into, let alone eat in. I wonder how many fur balls she ate last month. So one has to ask, do you have to clean this? I've got an idea, contact Mike Row from Dirtiest Jobs and tell him to bring his Ford pickup.

Brandi said...

I am so sorry Holly. I bet it smelled awful!I could not function in a place like that. It needs a lot of help. :p

The Anderson's said...

Wow!! Gross!! How could someone do that? Good luck cleaning.

Mrs. KIR said...

How did I miss this post? So glad you told me about it so I could come check it out--NOT! Now I shall have nightmares for a few days--YUCK-OLA!!!