Yesterday I went to Justin's work and took a tour of the building and what he does. I needed to find out why he dragged me to California! Just kidding. Justin works for a lighting manufacturing company that designs and produces lights for Universal Studios, Disneyland, upscale hotels, neighborhoods, etc. Right now one of the things they are working on is a Harry Potter park at Universal Studios. They were sent a light that was used ON THE SET of one of the Harry Potter movies to duplicate. This is a big deal to me! I am a huge fan of Harry and the wizarding world! I had to get a picture taken with the fixture just to prove that not only did I see it, but touched it as well.
I took a picture of these too because I thought they were also very cool. They too are for Universal Studios and are huge Christmas lights.....they haven't had the bulbs screwed on to the top yet. This move to California has been difficult for me, but it is times like yesterday that I am so thankful for the new experiences and opportunities that I see here . Thanks for moving me to California Justin.....LOVE YA!!!

3 comments:
SOOO cool! I wonder what that man of your was up to... =)
Holly, I just love you to pieces. You find the littlest things in life fun and are not afraid to look like a nerd. You are my hero! Yea for Harry Potter! :)
i love harry potter! thats so awesome for you two! I love i wonder what the big light bulbs look like! :)
Post a Comment