Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy 'Lung' Birthday Robin!

Today marks 12 years that my sister received her lung transplant! 12 Years!!!! I had to do the math like three times in my head to make sure that it was correct. Because of this miraculous event I have had the blessing and opportunity to have twelve more years to make memories, laughs, and stories with her. She is a HUGE blessing to our family and I can't imagine having gone through this life without having her for an example. We love you Robin!!!
Happy 12th Lung Birthday!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet. That is kind of a funny picture. I saw a girl last week leaving the hospital and dragging her vest bag to the bus stop. I bet she was heading back up to Rexburg and had to have a quick clean out. Oh, the memories!

Hillary G. said...

I see you are sucking on your bottle! But your hair is looking MUCH better in this pic then the one I took of you! Happy 12th for sure! Your sis is also lucky to have such a sweet and loving Beast as a sister too! Loves

The Webber's said...

What a wonderful thing!! We all need more reasons to celebrate in the year and this one DEFINITELY qualifies as a worthy event! I love the picture...reminds me of the days in Rexburg when you me and Kara would be up too late and you'd be "smoking the Tobster" Anyways - congrats to you and your entire family!! what a blessing to have these 12 additional years!!!

Catherine said...

Stepping on the tube to the oxygen tank....that's all I'm going to say without getting into more trouble...