I found out yesterday that I have pneumonia. Ahhh....nuts! Oh well, life goes on, I think that I am slowly getting better so that's good. This weekend I have had a lot of time to think as I have been resting and I have decided that I am ready for a change. I am ready to graduate, I am ready to move from Charleston, and I am ready to move on with my life. I am so thankful for this "chapter" in my life that I have had here in Illinois; I have grown a ton! I am thankful for the experiences and the friendships we have made, yet am ready to discover new ones. I know that the Lord will place us where we need to go...... I can't wait to see what He has in store for us. Five months left and counting.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Holly!!! I hope you get better soon!! Don't worry justin's phone is on the list for the baby stats when the little one is born!We've got verizon. Can his phone recieve pictures?
ahhh, such a sad blog for me to read!!!
Holly, I hope you get feeling better... Such an exciting time in your life. Hopefully this weather will get better and you can really enjoy your last five months in Charleston. We will be sad to see you guys go!
Post a Comment