Sunday, February 10, 2008

Polka!


This is my almost complete baby blanket. Can you tell that I really like polka dots? No, I am not pregnant, and if Justin and I never have a little girl I want you to know that one of you out there will be getting this blanket. (Either that or we are going to have a boy who is very secure with his feminine side.) It has a lot of imperfections, but was made with love! I lately just have a lot of time on my hands and am expanding my abilities.

4 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Holly, I love the blanket. It is time for my lessons. No, we still dont know if lucy is pregnant. We are thinking not. And YES we do need to play some games.

Elise said...

Oh that is so dang cute!!! I get dibs on it!! I want it, it is the cutest blanket EVER!!

TiffanyM said...

i just typed a way awesome comment, and it totally just went byebye! Oh well! I'm so wishing i had your sewing skills, thats so amazing. Ur child will be lucky to get something that cute, u'd have to post a picture when you finish the edges that way i can maybe, i don't know...COPY! :) I'm sad justin's cowpatty, i mean snow man didnt win. :) Your snowman was the bestest anyways.. :D

Mom said...

To Awesome Holly

Looks GREAT! I love polka dots too. It's great to see you using your talents and saving memories for your posterity. It's a lot of work but also a lot of fun.!

Love you, Mom