Monday, February 18, 2008

My Valentine's Day Present

For Valentine's Day Justin told me that he would shave his whiskers for me. I was so excited that we took before and after pictures! Enjoy!

Justin with scruff

Psyching up for the shave.


LET THE CUTTING BEGIN!


Half way there.....


Justin with just a goatee and looking like a stud.


Nice handle bars!


Justin's Home Alone reenactment. He looks so handsome with a smooth face!

6 comments:

TiffanyM said...

Justin, I'm SO Proud!!

TiffanyM said...

Ryan Says "You are half a man now"

The Anderson's said...

Justin love the new look!!!! Smooth faces are so much better!

TiffanyM said...

I love your blog!!!! So Cute!

The Anderson's said...

Holly, Help me I want mine to be cute like yours you have to teach me how. And by the way I posted so you wouldnt be dissappointed.

The Anderson's said...

Holly, I wish you were here today. She is so big and funny looking. You can just look at her and see the puppies moving. I am hoping it is gonna be soon. But my parents say they think it will be closer to next weekend.