I know that I am someone who it is hard not to be jealous of (that is a joke by the way). So I have decided to make a list about myself to help lift your spirits!
1. I have pneumonia
2. I have thrush (aka yeast-like infection in mouth caused my low immune system and antibiotics)
3. I haven't slept more than four hours a night for the last two weeks due to uncontrollable coughing
4. I can go through a box of Kleenex's in a 24 hour period
5. My house is starting to look like a garage sale---clothes and dishes every where
6. I have only completed 5 patients in the last 7 weeks.....I need 24, is that a problem?
However......I have decided to take on the attitude that "when life give you lemons, make lemonade!" So.....
1. A lung transplant will be nothing!
2. I can now better relate to future patients that have thrush
3. I am going to have abs of steal due to coughing when this is all over
4. I keep the Kleenex brand in business. That is an impressive accomplishment! (I told Justin we should look into buying stock with them)
5. At least I have a house that is full of things to clean
6. In the words of Robin, "This too will pass.....you might not, but this will."
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Makin Lemonade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Holly, way to lift your spirits. Hope you feel better!!!
I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for brightening my day... I will start making lemonade too and lots of it!
hmmmm, girl, forget lemonade--lets go shopping!
What's Uncle Justin and Aunt Holly Doing these days? U2 are too cute about this baby being here...trust me i'd let you play picaboo any time, if only he wasn't so stuborn and get out!
Post a Comment