Our Europe trip is coming to an end. Tomorrow is our last full day in London and then we fly back to The States on Thursday. I am so excited! This trip has been amazing, but I can't wait to be back in America, I can't wait to be back home! To end our trip I decided to post one of every country we went to.....all pictures that I made my Justin pose for even though he opposed. What a tropper! (okay, so I couldn't get most of our London pictures to work, but I did get the one below. Justin had to lift me above his shoulders to get up there. The things you do for pictures. :-)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Goodbye UK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Love the justin in Ireland---even his face looks orange!
Yeah, great pictures. Especially the one of Justin :) Can't wait to see you guys again.
What a great experience! I am glad you had a wonderful time! Now that you are home you better get to posting all the many adventures of the UK!
You were in Scotland!! I am so jealous! And I loved your description of the cool temps, rain, and Awesome Edinburgh!! That's how I remember everything, too. I'm not surprised that it was your favorite stop! Thanks for your comment on my blog today. It was fun thinking of you guys. We miss you!
Fun pictures and adventures. I tried to call you today but not sure where you guys are even at. I know you will be heading to Dad's soon. How did you like the vest machine? Just a word about that. I don't know what size of vest they included with the machine but I had them send me an old one. I would recommend still trying the new style. It has some nice features but after trying them both again, I think I prefer the old style still. Perhaps it just feels more like what I am used to. What size is your vest? I am an adult small. We were thinking if we had the same size that we wouldn't have to fly with any therapy stuff when we go to IL or WA and same for you when you're in UT. Give me a jingle when you kids get a chance.
Robin
Hey you world travelers..it is great to catch up with you!! I found your blog through Robin.
I don't have blog but you are about to convince me to start one.
It sure is easier than scrapbooking!!
Post a Comment