Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ok, this blog posting thing of mine has really slipped! I need to get on the ball....starting today! I honestly don't really have much to blog about, but I thought I would post some pictures of Justin and I when we were in Washington visiting my dad. About 5 miles from his house is this Game Farm full of animals on the loose! You can drive around them in your car and feed them bread. My dad doesn't understand why every time we visit him I feel the need to experience this, but I just can't get enough! Enjoy!



Elk

Buffalo





Brown Bear


This yak totally spit in my face....no more bread for you!
Zebra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I'm not sure what is worse, having a BEAST spit on my face or stick it's wet, bread crumbed tongue in my ear. And to think you do this about every two years!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I think I would love it as well. The smell has to be killer though!

Anonymous said...

I just learned that Don has never been to the game farm! Can you believe that!!

Joni said...

How fun!! I love the animal photos!! Your blogging friend,