Monday, August 4, 2008

My Boy Is Growing Up!

We made it back from Alaska on Saturday. The picture below is us at Hubbard Glacier. Once again, it was an awesome trip but it's so good to be home and start to develop a routine! Today is Justin's first day of work at Wells Fargo! He looked so sauve and professional today that I had to take a picture of him before he left. I felt like a mother sending her son off to his first day of school. I am so excited and proud of him! He has accomplished so much and I am thankful to be his wife and apart of this new chapter in his life.








Good luck Justin!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really does look like he is getting on the school bus! I bet his kindergarten pics looks similar. What he really needs now is a cool lunch box. Maybe something like...The Jackson Five or Smurfs. If he is really cool he will get a man purse like Don. (Ask Ashley about that beautiful thing.)

Anonymous said...

Hey, how do I cut back on my blog and just show the more current stuff? I noticed you've got an icon that sends you to older posts. How do I do that?

Also, I forgot to mention the pics from your trips look fun! We are glad you had a great time and that you are home safe.

Kiera said...

Really... were you home at all this summer? It look like all you did was dance around the world all summer! Lucky Duck! Looks likt you are in the real world now baby!

Kiera said...

Really... were you home at all this summer? It look like all you did was dance around the world all summer! Lucky Duck! Looks likt you are in the real world now baby!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, new trend? everyone leave two comments for you? Up your comment ratio?

anywhoooo good luck justin and now that you are home- how bout comin to visit!

Carissa said...

You guys are so cute! I'm totally jealous of all your traveling too! What does Justin do for Wells?

TiffanyM said...

Alaska!? No way, i bet it was really cold up there with all the snow!! Ryan would have been in heaven but i would have died!!
Congrats on starting at WF!!! I really like that bank and now you're there i think that its even better!!! Great job!! We miss you a lot!! Samuri is crawling!!

Anonymous said...

okay, here is my second comment:)


Yippee that you guys are coming and spending the night!!! I can't wait. Neither can my kids! About the slide, yes, Please bring your suit and get in it--we won't have the slides, but it will be fun to see you all swimweared up and looking for them! (we borrowed one from the stowells and one from the bradens) They were cool huh! the kids had so much fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.