Saturday, August 23, 2008

SPIDERMAN!

Living with the Drowns has been an exciting experience! We are still not moved down into the basement yet, but are going to this weekend and can't wait! This morning Justin and I have been watching the kids while Dave and Ashely went to the temple. After we all worked together getting the house cleaned up, it was time for some FUN! Spiderman came out to play....


Spiderman kicking Addison's trash.....


Addison kicking trash and Spiderman dying due to lack of air threw mask and pure exhaustion. Having kids to play with has been so much fun.....and a good birth control. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Addison! However, I think it looks more like Spidie went "Taptin Hook". Remember that is how Parks used to say Captain Hook?

Joni said...

From Tent making to Spiderman,what will be next? I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

The VIOLENCE you are teaching is horrendous! I wonder if the pure and holy parents of these angels have any idea what you are doing in their absence. Makes me cry just thinking about the counseling they may need when you move!

Carissa said...

hahaha Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!