What?! The man is turning 25 and he gets one fatty. Of course he can blow that out. He needed more of a challenge. I always put a ton on Don's cakes. More entertaining that way. There is always 26.
I would just like all to know that I didn't make the cake or even find the candle....so if you think I am a cheapskate it should be for not even getting a cake for Justin in the first place! :-)
6 comments:
Nice Candle!!! Happy Happy Birthday!
I'm digging the candle! Tell Justin happy birthday!
What?! The man is turning 25 and he gets one fatty. Of course he can blow that out. He needed more of a challenge. I always put a ton on Don's cakes. More entertaining that way. There is always 26.
You, have definitely achieved the " CHEAPSKATE" award in my book for the nice cake candle---bet his cake smelled yummy!
oh, and Friday night...SPEEEEEED!!
and ROBYN...ALWAYS 26...even say, when he is 30?
Happy Birthday, Big J - I had no idea!
I would just like all to know that I didn't make the cake or even find the candle....so if you think I am a cheapskate it should be for not even getting a cake for Justin in the first place! :-)
Post a Comment