Ok, so my New Year's Eve was kinda lame. Let's just say that no games, movies, sparklers, or bubbly grape juice were involved. In fact, I fell asleep at 11:40pm! I however spent the night with Justin which made it a fabulous evening! I am loving all his time off from work and all the down time I have with him. On New Year's day we went to the Rose Bowl parade. I have seen it on TV, but never in person. It was a really fun experience. I took a million pictures but will only share a few.All of these band players were blind and had an escort to help while walking. How inspiring is that?!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
My First Rose Bowl Parade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've never seen a blind band. That is really "touching". We take so many things for granted.
I got to march in the Rose Bowl Parade when I was a 9th grader YEARS AGO. I never really got to see much of the floats or anything. Boy California has some fun advantages.
Post a Comment