Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost without LOST

The season and show finale of LOST was last night. Lets face it, I am already feeling lost knowing that not all of my questions will ever be answered and the amazing show that I watched for the last six years is over. I feel like I am ending a chapter in my life. I can't tell you how many dreams I had last night trying to make sense of everything. In the beginning of May I went on a little Hawaiian trip with two of my best friends. (Yes, I had the babies by then, and yes I am a bad mother for abandoning them for five days. If it sounds any better, the trip was originally nine days but I cut it down to five knowing I couldn't be away from my girls that long.) Anyway, I spent my five peaceful days on the island of Oahu, which also happens to be the same island that LOST is filmed on. I found a LOST scene site tour company and booked a spot for me, myself, and I which was embarrassing, but there was no way I was going to miss out on this opportunity! Can I just tell you that the beaches, the sun, the sleep-full nights, and being with two of my favorite people in the world was amazing, but this 2 hour tour was the highlight of my year (next to becoming a mother). In honor of last nights show, and the end of good television as we know it, I thought I would post some of the pictures from my tour. Enjoy!










3 comments:

Season said...

You and I are on the EXACT same page. Last night while I was awake feeding Clara I just sat there and thought thought thought—trying to get everything from Lost figured out. Then I dreamt about it too. And I'm STILL thinking about it. I loved that show. Those people were like my family. ...Also, we went to Oahu on our honeymoon, while they were filming Lost. Have I told you this story? We saw Jack being filmed in a waterfall scene because we "snuck" past the crew.

Mrs. KIR said...

HOLY CRAP--yes I just typed crap WITH my kids in the room! But honestly Holly, Ellen, Harry Potter and now LOST. You are officially OFF my friend list.


There is only so much jealousy a girl can take!


.sigh.

Now now, stop crying- - (your a mother now for heavens sake)...and besides the whole "family" thing is still there.

Me said...

Is that poop attacking you? ;)