Monday, January 21, 2008

Chicago

This weekend I spent four days in Chicago at a Dental Hygiene Board Review. About 2/3 of my hygiene class were able to go and it was a blast! This picture is all of us that were there. I am the second one to the left in the gray sweatshirt. For three of the days we were in lectures from 7:30 in the morning until about 5 in the evening. They were extremely long days, but I learned a ton! I came home so thankful for the school I have been able to attend and how well of an education I have received there. I have meet so many amazing people and am so grateful that I have the opportunity to change people lives. I know that every time someone leaves my chair that they are healthier then than when they came. What am awesome blessing that is! I know without a doubt that the Lord has blessed my life and placed me where I'm supposed to be. And on top of that I have an amazing husband who gives me unfailing support. Now all I have to do is pass the boards! :-)

No comments: