I decided to get my hair not just cut, but chopped! I was ready for a dramatic change and it was a risk that I had to take! I think I like it, but I am still trying to figure out how to style it. Justin has been growing a beard and it is really starting to fill in. Don't be surprised if you see him on the next "Beef, it's what 's for Dinner" commercial. After several attempts to persuade him to shave, I have accepted the fact that I am married to a burley man!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to see a picture of you and your new hair cut!! I bet you look so beautiful as always!!
I'm with Elsie, I want to see a picture of your new style. As for Justin, that is the most facial hair I have ever seen on him. Don't know if that is a good thing or not, I'll leave that up to you two. Much Love!
Post a Comment