Saturday, January 5, 2008

Me, Justin, and Good ol' Charleston

I'm awake! Thanks to our friend Elise Wilson we have finally started a blog! Justin and I are still in Charleston. Justin is going to graduate in August from Eastern in Finance and I am graduating in Dental Hygiene in May. That means that we are going to be leaving the good state of Illinois this year. New changes are exciting, yet scary at the same time. I have been going to school for the last 18 years of my life and in 5 months that is all going to change. Crazy!

For the last three weeks Justin and I have been on Christmas break and have watched lots of movies. Needless to say we are very bored! I have started reading my 4th novel and making a quilt for our bed while Justin has been on ebay. We sold our first ebay item yesterday. There is a first time for everything. Blog......ebay........what will there be next?

2 comments:

TiffanyM said...

i'm so excited!! Now i have a wonderful reason to get online to see your blog! Hope Ur excited for school to start!

Elise said...

I am so happy you are on here!! I love you both and miss you already... do you know if you are going to be going to WA? Let me know. By the way I can never thank you both enough for coming!! XOXOXOXO... p.s how the you know ... going? You better let me know asap!!!!!!!