Friday, January 25, 2008

Little Tidbits

This Wednesday night I was actually able to make it to YW's. I have been in YW's for about 8 months now and I would say that I have only made it to Wednesday nights less than half of the time because of night clinic at school. So when I do get to go it is a big deal for me. I like hanging out with the girls. Anyway, this week a lady that sells Mary Kay products came to teach the girls about make up and skin care. I learned a lot too, like how I HAVE to wash my face before I go bed. I was always good about that until I moved back to IL and now I am doing good to brush my teeth before I crash around 9:30 at night. I also learned that I HAVE to change my mascara every 3 months. Haha, I fill that sucker up with water before I buy a new one. (just kidding, but it is not far off) And the last thing I learned is that I would have an oval shaped face if it weren't for my chipmunk checks, which make my faced considered square. Very interesting, eh?

So, I need to exercise very badly! I have gotten two offers from friends to work out with them.... but I just don't wanna. I deep down want to exercise, but I also deep down don't want to sweat. I hate sweating! I need to get motivated. Got any ideas?

At the beginning of the year Justin and I sat down and figured out how much income that we would need to be pulling in for all of our ends to meet each month. The number we came up with was possible, but very unlikely. Well, this week Justin was offered a paying internship that is going to give us the exact dollar amount that we are needing every month. The Lord rocks!

1 comment:

TiffanyM said...

holly- as soon as you get huge like this u'd wish you would have worked out before hand. i know i did. i would have been in better shape than i am now. :) the expansions to the "house" are now going to be harder to work off! being in shape makes all the difference. Love the lord! isn't He the greatest?
--tiffany