Sunday, January 13, 2008

I start school again tomorrow. I am not looking forward to it, and at the same time am ready to get it over with. I luckily don't actually have class tomorrow but just clinic for four hours. On Tuesday we are starting to learn how to give local anesthesia. We first practice on orange peels, and then on each other. I told Justin that when I have to do it for real for a grade that he has to be my patient. He is so excited and can hardly wait! Hehe, the first time that I practiced cleaning his teeth at home he made me cry. I accidentally hurt him, and then cried because I said "I was the worst hygienist ever!" How often I feel stupid when I look back at the things I cry about!
Today we drove to Springfield to see Parker's (my nephew) baptism. It was pretty cool. I was really glad afterwards that I had the chance to be there. I love my family and I can't believe how old everybody is getting!

2 comments:

TiffanyM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

holly! Ur going to do great! besides he should be lucky to have a wife special as you are! Very Cute hair cut! I wish i could shorten mine! good luck with the clinic tomorrow.