Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spring, Where You Be?

This is a picture taken outside our front window today......Is it Spring yet?
The weather was getting so nice and then BAM, it snows 6 inches in like two hours.
The nice part was that school was canceled today. Justin now has what I have. :-( So we are two sickies together, but that doesn't mean he still isn't sweet! He bought me flowers the other day, trying to bring Spring to me. He is a keeper!





4 comments:

The Anderson's said...

The flowers are beautiful. I love Tulips

Anonymous said...

justin, justin, justin

P3 said...

I felt the same way when I looked out and saw it snowing. Is there an end in sight? I hope so! I hope both of you are feeling better soon. Love the flowers!

TiffanyM said...

Love the flowers!!! Justin you're so thoughtful. K, i posted the story on the blog, there are no pictures because i'm still in the hospital and it won't let me upload them. click on my sister's page and there are a few pictures of him there, just scroll on down. :)