Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tension

I have five more weeks left of my college career. What an exciting and stressful time! I consider myself to be handling it quite well, but have had have tons of headaches lately due to stress. I take my clinical boards tomorrow and the computer test on Saturday and then I am finally done with all board stuff! All the girls in the program are getting their claws out.....and the instructors too! Last night in clinic I received the lowest grade I have every gotten on a patient by my least favorite instructor....aka Satan! When I got home Justin informed me that we have a date this weekend that involves toilet paper. I added eggs as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeee, can I come? Good luck girl--you will do GREAT!!!!!

The Anderson's said...

How was the party did I miss it? I would love to come!!!! Well I am getting ready to take my board my patient is behind the curtian for the first time.