My favorite time of the day is right before I go to sleep every night. Justin and I lay there in bed and talk about our day or whatever is on our minds. I love it and it is usually a humorous way to end the day! Last night Justin was telling me how work went for him earlier that night. He happened to be serving food at a banquet at my school because a new president was just hired. Justin was originally told that he just needed to wear black pants and a black shirt for the event. When he got there they told him that the banquet had a construction theme and that he would also being wearing a tool belt and construction hat! He told his boss noway was he going to wear the hat and that felt like a male stripper. He told her that he would make more money if he wore nothing but the tool belt and hat (I disagree). He ended up wearing the whole outfit AND made sure to introduce himself to one of my instructors. I will have some explaining to do on Monday! I am so thankful for the things that my husband does to support us!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
thanks for that mental image Holly!!
would have given money to see that!
ahhh, so funny!
Yeah Holly, where is the picture? I think it would be good for future blackmail projects?
Justin, you are a trooper - way to support your family :0
That is so funny!!!! I wish I could see a pic of that.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Post a Comment