To all you fellow bloggers:
To the great persuasion of Jackie I have decided to keep the blog! I have been taught that sometimes it's ok to be a loser and not post anything for a while. That a blog should be fun, and not a chore. And if anything else, blogging is a good journal tool, considering that I don't actually keep a real journal. So.....I have been rejuvenated, refreshed, and am here to stay baby! I vow to never talk such silliness again!!
Last weekend we were invited to our neighbors 8th birthday day party. It was at some horses stables so of course Justin was all about going! We learned a ton about horses, watched the kids take turns riding the horses, and the best part was that I didn't have any problems with my allergies and the hay the whole time! Yea!!.....I mean Hee-Yawww!
To the great persuasion of Jackie I have decided to keep the blog! I have been taught that sometimes it's ok to be a loser and not post anything for a while. That a blog should be fun, and not a chore. And if anything else, blogging is a good journal tool, considering that I don't actually keep a real journal. So.....I have been rejuvenated, refreshed, and am here to stay baby! I vow to never talk such silliness again!!
Last weekend we were invited to our neighbors 8th birthday day party. It was at some horses stables so of course Justin was all about going! We learned a ton about horses, watched the kids take turns riding the horses, and the best part was that I didn't have any problems with my allergies and the hay the whole time! Yea!!.....I mean Hee-Yawww!
Do we look like cowboys and cowgirls?

6 comments:
Oh, so good to hear! I officially retract my defreindship threat!
and--what in the? YOU and Big J were invited to an 8 year olds b-day party? Hmmm, think you two are the foster kids dave and ashley are adopting huh?
Can't wait to see my furniture...I mean you...like soon!
Love the new blog design. I am offended that it was Jackie and not me that convinced you to stay on but whatever! Now that your back and have some longer days, may I suggest you get up on the latest blog. Have you checked out Marci's site? Yeah, I added that girls blog as my soap blog. You gotta check it out.
Oh, what does Addison have up his shirt? It looks like he has a beer belly in that picture? I love it. It looks like a ton of fun. Justin must have been the hit with his dude ranch expertise. Every kids dream.
Thanks for staying! I always like hearing about what's going on in your life! You two looked so cute in your cowboy outfits!!
Yes, I am also OFFENDED that I wasn't the one to convince you to stay!!! hee hee
I am so glad that you are going to keep on bloggin'. We sure love you and Justin and love keeping up with what you are doing.
BTW, fabulous talk in church today - I even blogged about it!
See? I do love you! I really do! Thank you for keeping me updated about your FABulous life!
Post a Comment