Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two Questions

Life really boils down to 2 questions...


1. Should I get a dog?.......

OR.......





2. Should I have children?

(Thanks for the e-mail Catherine! :-)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Definitely Children! Having a dog has been great for Tyson and me! But we're glad she is winding out of the puppy stage because having a baby and a puppy would not be fun!

Anonymous said...

I've already told you this but I'll tell you again, just put the kids in the dog house out back and problem solved.

Anonymous said...

I have seen this before and laughed out loud--but am still undecided as to which is better to "get."

i'll let you know in a few years.

Joni said...

Hey, I don't have either one...maybe there is some truth to your photos..sooo funny!!
No, really I vote for both...for you...not me...

P3 said...

Definitely children. Hopefully someday they will be famous or smart and make a lot of money for their mama and dad.

Amy said...

I think you should post something new so I have something new to read! I can't stalk you by reading old posts! ;)

Missy S. said...

LOL, that is pretty much how it is if you have boys, but girls are a bit more clean, Sara is always informing me of what Corbin is getting into he doesn't have a chance :)