Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumkins

This weekend was a lot of fun! Not only are Dad and Judy visiting from Washington, but we also carved pumkins! The sad truth is that I have never carved a pumpkin before. My dad tells me this is not true, and he can't believe all that wasted time he spent with me back in the good 'ol days and I don't even remember it! Regardless, it is about time that I carve a pumkin to remember! Here are the results.......

Haley, Parker, and Addison cleaning out their pumpkins before the big carve!


My pumkin!! Be impressed.....be very impressed!
Our pumkins out on the porch....Parker's is the one with the bats, Addison's is the pirate and little one next to it.....and Haley's didn't quite make it. The knife broke and she cut herself before she could finish. :-(

The amazing bat cave welcome pumkin. Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay--your is the third post I have looked at with amazing pumpkins--ours look sad and sorry now--good thing I don't give a pumpkins a** about such things:)

Anonymous said...

I sure hope someone buys that girl a knife and help her finish her pumpkin because that is sad.

P3 said...

I sure love those pumpkins :) you guys are talented.

Holly said...

This comment is for Robin----I just want you to know that yesterday I bought another knife and Haley finished her pumkin! I would take a picture for you....but I am too lazy. Trust me it is cute!

Catherine said...

I helped my niece and nephew carve pumpkins and I decided that it is a talent I might never possess. I was legitimately impressed with your pumpkin. I'm not even lying. I wouldn't lie about something like that. It looked good.