Today is laundry day. Every time that a load of laundry comes out of the dryer and contains one of Justin's dress shirts/pants (which is often because he wears them everyday), I just iron it right then and there! It is so much easier than letting them pile up and doing it later. So today as I was ironing one of Justin's shirts the thought crossed my mind, "I really hate ironing!" and then the thought came "Well, I better get used to it because I am going to be doing it my whole life!" And then my third thought came immediately, "I am so thankful that my husband has a job and works so hard so that I have a shirt to iron." So day, is not only laundry day, but Justin you ROCK day! Justin, thank you for all you do to bring home the bacon and support our needs/wants! I love you!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Laundry Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
How about you do what I do, buy wrinkle free shirts only. We found if you buy the Gold Label dress shirts from Norstroms they wear much better and look way nicer. They cost more but we just buy them when they are on sale. No iron and all cute. That's my ironing trick. Gooooo Justin!!
I stopped by your blog tonight hoping something had changed! Yea you are back!
I am so so so sorry about this weekend! We got a late start on Friday due to life getting in the way! And on Sunday...well lets just say... inlaws.
Marci had said something about the 3 of you skipping town for a weekend and coming here to hang out sometime! I think that is the best idea in the whole wide world...But you know you dont have to leave your hubbies behind... bring em all and lets all have some fun!
What do you think?!?!?!
I agree with robi--buy the more expensive wrinkle resistant ones...but you MUST, I repeat MUST take them out of the dryer immediately! I forget...so, ummm, why you are here could you just iron on up all of mr. kir's shirts that I have let pile on up, and feel happy he has a job and such?
thanks that would be great!
I stand corrected...we get those shirts at Dillards and we bought 2 last night so I know. They do or did have a sale for buy one get one half off last night but said that was the last day for the sale, at least here. I think Mom is going to buy some too. I need to get into sales.
Right on!
i AM GLAD YOU ARE STILL GOING TO BLOG!!!
Go Justin Go Holly - you both rock!!! I think since we've been married I've ironed Bryan's shirts maybe three times.... I do not rock!
Holly,
Glad you are still posting!! I'm with Robin, look into some Gold Label dress shirts!!
I love to iron when I have the time. There is nothing better than a crisp white dress shirt...ironed!!
But even if you don't like to iron, I think you've got it right being thankful of why you are ironing!!
Post a Comment