This past week Justin was gone to a Business Forum in Ohio for a few days. I hate being home alone! It is not because I get scared or anything like that; I just get lonely! There has been a number of times since we have been married that one of us has to be gone for a few days up to a week and I totally dread it. This absence however was one of the easiest for me. A part of it was because I have amazing friends that invited me to hang out with them (or I hang out them anyway :-), and then other part was a realization that even though it would be hard, I would be just fine if I had to live without Justin. I could live without him, but I choose not to. Times that we are away help me to realize how much I love my husband and best friend. I am SO thankful for the sealing power that we are married not just in this life, but forever. What an amazing blessing it is to have that security! What a blessing it is to have great friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen, sister!
Post a Comment