Friday, March 21, 2008

Gus the Pup

This week has been really stressful trying to cram what I have learned in the last two years back into my head for the Boards on Tuesday! Around Wednesday this week my right eye even started twitching because I am so stressed out. But TONIGHT Justin and I got to watch Reese and Jeremy's puppy for a few hours while they were out. It was so much fun and totally helped me to relax! Little Gus is too cute! I won't let him sleep very long and am totally in his face all the time.....but I can tell he likes me! :-) I have found one more thing that I think I have to have someday! (By the way, I know that these are totally ugh pictures of me but I had to show the proof!)



6 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Hey, I love the pics I can't ever get good ones like that. Good job, I think he ejoyed hangin with you. I am glad you got a chance to relax. Thanks again for everything

Anonymous said...

ahhh, so cute. I hope you do get one someday---and you are going to do GREAT on your boards---I do believe that hanging out more with Jackie would have relieved more stress though!

TiffanyM said...

Awe, reminds me of my mommy's puppy!! Hurray for doggies.

TiffanyM said...

Awe, reminds me of my mommy's puppy!! Hurray for doggies.

TiffanyM said...

Yah, we got your package, i'm working on sending out thankyou cards, its been a little busy lately, its so cute, we're going to take a picture of him in the 12month baby sleepers and send it to you!! We love you guys!

Drowns Family said...

too cute auntie Holly. I can see how you wouldn't want that little bugger sleepin' to long!! I thought you were going to say that you adopted him. I felt an impulse of jealosy for a minute there!