One things that our ward does here every year is have a RS auction. I love it! This past year I bid and won a pencil drawing of Justin and me. My friend in the ward who does it just gave it to me today. It took a long time to complete, but was well worth the wait! I just thought it was pretty cool and wanted to show you all. It amazes me how much talent some people are blessed with!
So I guess that I have been tagged.....
Ten years ago I was in eighth grade and had bad acne. To be honest, I don't really remember more than being excited that I was going to start high school and going to be old enough to start going to church dances. (I still don't understand that one, they are so lame.) It was the year that I realized how much I love history. History was my favorite class and I had an awesome teacher, Mr. Hill, who ended up being my golf coach for the next four years.
Five things on my to do list:
1. STUDY FOR BOARDS
2. Girl time with Jackie since it is my spring break
3. Play with Reese's puppy!
4. Clean my house
5. Study for boards some more
My favorite snacks:
1. Carmello candy bar
2. Fruit snacks
3. Pretzels
4. Sour Patch Kids
5. Chocolate Pudding
6. Angel Food Cake
Three bad habits:
1. Sleeping too much
2. Slouching--it is hard for me to sit up straight all the time
3. Skipping meals
Something people don't know about me:
I want to learn how to play the violin and ballroom dance. :-)
I tag Elise to post ANYTHING she wants! I miss your posts!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey, looks like a good to do list. I am stressing, but imagine tha me stressing. I want to do one fun thing over break but I am not sure what it is gonna be. Also I LOVE the pic she did an amazing job.
okay okay i get the picture... JK I will post asap!! love you
cool sketch Hol!! I could do that too, if I wanted to. I didn't know you liked history! I learn somethin' new everyday!
Beautiful--we need to go to IKEA to get you a frame!
that is beautiful! Loved learning more about you! I also love history - it was my favorite subject all through high school. Good luck on boards.
So I did it exactly what it said and it didn't work. I don't know maybe I am doing something wrong. Anyway I guess I should really be studying not blogging but I would rather be blogging. Anyway have a good day studying.
Post a Comment