I FINISHED THE NATIONAL BOARDS!!! I don't know how well I did and won't get the results for six more weeks, but I am officially free! Whopeeee!!!!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I FINISHED THE NATIONAL BOARDS!!! I don't know how well I did and won't get the results for six more weeks, but I am officially free! Whopeeee!!!!
9 comments:
Hey I think I finally have it how I want it see what you think. However, I would like to change where pics are and stuff like that. If you know anything to help in that area let me know. Thanks
P.S. The guy is borderline. If I check one more person that is borderline I am going to cry.
Then get your gree bum over here--lets play!
--go ahead and bring your gree bum, but i meant free
Way to go Holly Beary!
Love you Mom
CONGRATS! We are very excited for you. Alright, now it's time to plan another trip before you leave... I hear IKEA calling.
Amen to all the comments so far. well, accept that one about your "gree bum"!! That is very exciting!!! We are very proud of you, Holly!!!
Wahoo!!! Hey, i need your number we need to "chat" email me!
Go Holly!! I am so happy for you!! You are AMAZING!!!!
SCORE YOU! I finally had some time to check your blog. ThanQ for all the laughs!! You provided a much needed stress-release while I'm training in Texas!
Post a Comment