Friday, March 7, 2008

Cuddling and Snuggling

Last December Justin as well as his two brothers flew to North Carolina to see their brother Jamie's wedding. Due to school I was not yet able to leave until the day right before the wedding. All four of us shared a hotel room together; it worked out well and the wedding was amazing! When Justin and I got back home I started looking through all the pictures that we took and came across these.


I thought they were so cute! I thought it was so funny that Justin's brothers took pictures of us while we were sleeping! I liked these pictures so much that I even thought about framing them. When Justin got home later that day I asked him if he had seen them yet. He started laughing and said, "Yeah I took them. That is my brothers." :-) I now look at these feet and wonder how I ever thought they were Justin's and mine. They are huge!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my word...i will be laughing for months over this!!!!!

TiffanyM said...

This was great! I needed that laugh, you two are the greatest!

The Anderson's said...

Holly that is so funny. It would have been tooo cute if it were the two of you

The Anderson's said...

Holly, I seriously need help with my blog. I need a new background etc. When I look at everyone elses I think mine stinks. SO maybe after boards or for a break from studying we can make it look better.

The Anderson's said...

Hey he opened his eyes today!!! I am so excited. One is all the way and the other is only half. Just thought I would let you know. Have a great day! Also by the way my moms models were all broken when I took them apart. It made me so sad!!!